Owner - Wellgood Work
I am passionate about my work — it’s not only what I do for a living, it’s my life’s work. My interest in bodywork and energywork surfaced when I was only 9 years old, and I realized that I wanted to learn, practice and teach healing arts. I had no idea what that journey would entail or where it would lead me. I started by providing massage to relieve pain for family and friends, before I had any formal training.
The next part of my path involved studying metaphysics and other spiritual practices. Then I became a massage therapist; then became certified as a Reiki Master/Teacher, Acupressure Practitioner, and Trager Bodywork Practitioner. I also have a deep understanding of Medical Qi Gong and Chinese Medicine. With this variety of expertise, coupled with my finely-tuned instincts and intuition, I have a deep well to draw upon for your healing treatment.
I established private practices over the years in San Diego, Mendocino, Santa Rosa, California and currently in Wake Forest, North Carolina. Now, with more than 35 years of training and experience in healing energywork, I also use my lifelong study and application of Metaphysics in my role as a life coach.
I truly care about helping others, and I have worked extensively with clients of all ages who
- experience stubborn or chronic physical conditions and pain
- are in a transition in their lives
- seek peace of heart and mind
- seeking to find their center and their alignment with their Higher Self and the Universe
- desire to learn how to love themselves, so they can love others better and live more joyfully
- Continuous study and application of Metaphysics since 1973
- Reiki Master Practitioner and Teacher — Joy Metcalfe Sacred Touch Reiki in Sebastopol, California
- Medical Qi Gong — Sean Fannin of Center for Traditional Health Arts in Petaluma, California
- Acupressure Certification — Mendocino Institute in Mendocino/Fort Bragg, California
- Trager Psychophysical Integration Approach to Bodywork and Mentastics Movement Education — Trager Institute in Mill Valley, California
- IPSB — the Institute of Psycho Structural Balancing, now known as International Professional School of Bodywork in San Diego, California